Sunday, March 18, 2012

Blog #15 Goal Setting

Our job was to find and SMART goals that we could accomplish between now and the end of August and there were so many but I decided to jot down here the most important ones.
-Complete my Eagle project to benefit myself and my school and everybody involved.
-Finish up merit badges to reach the rank of eagle scout to further me in life with the experiences I've learned.
-Get a part time job that I enjoy to start making much needed money for my future.
-Register for the college of my choosing for an engineering education.

1 comment:

  1. When thinking of SMART goals you know that they must be measurable and must have a time period. I would like you to be more exact....when will you complete your Eagle project, what Merit badges do you need to complete, where will you apply for the part time jobs and when will you apply. I think more thought could have been put into these goals to make them clearer and to hold you accountable to accomplishing the goals.

    ReplyDelete