Saturday, October 15, 2011

I Quest Blog #5

"Every day may not be good, but there's something good in everyday" I liked this quote because it talks about a few things, the journeys in life and that everybody needs to think positive and happy thoughts no matter what happened. People need to find the one positive out of a big negative. This quote talks about the journeys in life because you can't take a second step without taking the first so all of your even better days may come from your bad days and that's the easiest positive thing to find in each bad day is that it creates your life's journey. Heart

2 comments:

  1. I love the graphic, I love the word you choose at the end of your blog. I would encourage you to write "longer." I think you probably have more to say because you did in the picture a word you choose for the blog....so keep writing!!!

    AND ... begin to take that next step and speak with Mrs. Fischer about your Eagle project, you can't work on it until you begin it...take the step!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better have taken that next step Deerbaby! Nice dogs too!

    ReplyDelete